There's still time to submit your application for one of FDLCU's Scholarships.
The Traditional Scholarship - $500
- Applicant must be a member of FDLCU, have a cumulative high school grade point average of at least 3 (on a 4 point scale), must have been involved in school and community activities.
- Applicants must be a high school senior accepted for admission to a Technical College or University and be enrolled at least half-time in a degree or certificate program at one of the above stated schools for the fall term immediately following high school graduation.
The Nontraditional Student Scholarship For Returning Adults and Single Parents - $500
- Applicant must be a member of Fond du Lac Credit Union.
- Returning adult student with a commitment to learning and the potential for academic success.
- Returning adult student or single parent who has experienced a significant gap in their education
- Applicants must be enrolled at least half-time in a degree or certificate program at a Technical College or University.
All applications must be received by April 1. Applications can be found at the links below.