Each year, Fond du Lac Credit Union has two $500 Scholarships available. One is a Traditional Scholarship given to a high school senior enrolled in a technical college or university. The other is a Non-Traditional Scholarship given to a returning adult student who has experienced a significant gap in their education. Since we did not receive any applications for the Non-Traditional Scholarship but received two outstanding Traditional applications, we decided to grant scholarships to both applicants.
The two recipients are:
- Alyssa Lorenz (right) who will be attending Carroll University
- Elyssa Belling (left) who will be attending UW Oshkosh at Fond du Lac
All of us at FDLCU are happy to award Alyssa and Elyssa with this scholarship and wish then the best of luck in their educational journey!
More About The Scholarships
THE NONTRADITIONAL SCHOLARSHIP - $500
- The applicant must be a member of Fond du Lac Credit Union.
- Returning adult students with a commitment to learning and the potential for academic success.
- Returning adult student or a single parent who has experienced a significant gap in their education
- Applicants must be enrolled at least half-time in a degree or certificate program at a Technical College or University.
THE TRADITIONAL SCHOLARSHIP - $500
- Applicant must be a member of FDLCU, have a cumulative high school grade point average of at least 3 (on a 4 point scale), must have been involved in school and community activities.
- Applicants must be a high school senior accepted for admission to a Technical College or University and be enrolled at least half-time in a degree or certificate program at one of the above-stated schools for the fall term immediately following high school graduation.