Fond du Lac Credit Union offers two $500 scholarship opportunities: one for adults returning to their education and another for high school seniors.
THE NONTRADITIONAL SCHOLARSHIP - $500
- The applicant must be a member of Fond du Lac Credit Union.
- Returning adult students with a commitment to learning and the potential for academic success.
- Returning adult student or a single parent who has experienced a significant gap in their education
- Applicants must be enrolled at least half-time in a degree or certificate program at a Technical College or University.
All applications must be received by April 1, 2020. Click the button below to apply!
THE TRADITIONAL SCHOLARSHIP - $500
- Applicant must be a member of FDLCU, have a cumulative high school grade point average of at least 3 (on a 4 point scale), must have been involved in school and community activities.
- Applicants must be a high school senior accepted for admission to a Technical College or University and be enrolled at least half-time in a degree or certificate program at one of the above-stated schools for the fall term immediately following high school graduation.
All applications must be received by April 1, 2020. Click the button or fill out the form below to apply!