Applying for auto loans at Fond du Lac Credit Union is as easy as “ready, set, go!”
Whether you’re buying something for everyday travel or looking for something more recreational, we provide financing for both new and used vehicles, as well as boats, ATVs, campers, and more. Financing is based on your current credit score, which is calculated from your past credit history and compared to the common characteristics of other borrowers.
Because we know speed and convenience are important to you, our turnaround is FAST! If you can't make it into the office to sign, we can do everything electronically.
We want this to be a great experience for you - not just because it's good for business, but because we're neighbors. We shop at the same stores and our kids attend the same schools.
GAP and the Mechanical Repair Coverage (MRC) warranty are available through Fond du Lac Credit Union.
Apply Online For an Auto Loan
Getting pre-approved before you shop can help you stay within your budget and save time at the dealer! Simply apply online via the button below. For assistance or if you have any questions, give us a call at 920-921-1123 to speak to one of Fond du Lac Credit Union’s lending specialists.
For a personal sale — in other words, sales made with anyone other than a dealer — you’ll need a Bill of Sale Form.
Download the Bill of Sale form (PDF).
Collateral that isn’t titled by either the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) or the Department of Natural Resources (DNR) have higher rates.
Estimate Your Car Payments
Fond du Lac Credit Union also provides gap coverage. You may be wondering, “What is GAP coverage, and why do I need it?” GAP coverage is an add-on product that covers the difference between the value of the vehicle (as determined by an insurance agent) and the balance of the loan if you were to total the vehicle.
The fee for GAP coverage can be added to your loan amount.
Mechanical Repair Coverage
The miles can add up but the repair costs don’t have to.
MEMBER’S CHOICE® Mechanical Repair Coverage can help deflect some risk of costly future, covered repairs keeping your vehicle running extra miles and extra years. With different coverage levels and deductibles to choose, there’s a plan to fit your family’s budget.
Whether you depend on your vehicle for work or getting your family to school and activities, you need transportation that’s safe and reliable. The older your vehicle, the more it takes to keep it in good working order. Not making small repairs can lead to even more expensive repairs and ignoring other repairs can be dangerous.
Benefits of the program:
- Good at any authorized repair facility in the U.S. or Canada
- Rental reimbursement: up to $35/day for 1-5 days (1-10 days for parts delay. Available on the first day of covered repair.)
- 24-hour emergency roadside assistance: up to $100 per use. Includes towing, battery jumpstart, fluid delivery, flat tire assistance, and lock-out service.
- Travel expense reimbursement: up to $200 per day 1-5 days for food, lodging, and rental when a breakdown occurs more than 100 miles from home. (Not available to NY residents.)
- Transferable: to increase resale value. Only if sold privately. Subject to a transfer fee.
- Cancelable: receive a full refund within the first 60 days or a pro-rated refund thereafter less an administrative fee.
- No out of pocket expense at the time of mechanical repair: (except for any deductible and any repairs not covered by the policy)–the covered repair is paid directly to the authorized repair facility.
Ask a Lending Specialist for details or receive a quote by calling us at 920-921-1123.
Auto Loan Rates1
1 Rates are based on your credit score. Terms of loans may be reduced on vehicles 2017 and older. Vehicles older than 2007 will have a higher rate. To obtain a specific rate with your personal qualifications, please contact a Lending Specialist. Add 1.00% to qualified rate for any non-titled recreational loan (includes ATVs, snowmobiles, trailers, mopeds & jet skis). All rates and terms are subject to change without notice. Rates are effective as of the Approval Date of loan. Minimum of $25,000 on an 84-month term. Membership eligibility required.