SHAZAM BOLT$ IS NOW BRELLA
- iOS — Brella will be released as an automatic update to all BOLT$ users.
- Android — Users will need to download Brella as a new app. Visit the Google Play Store, search “Brella Card Manager” and download the new Brella app to your device.
All BOLT$ usernames, passwords, registered cards, and app functions will continue to work in Brella as they previously did.
Brella adds another layer of protection to your debit card by allowing you to set up alerts for:
- Purchases exceeding thresholds as defined by you
- Card-not-present purchases
- Suspicious or high-risk transactions.
Along with alerts, you have the ability to define when, where, and how your debit card can be used by setting blocks for:
- Transactions exceeding a specific dollar amount
- Internet and phone transactions
- Transactions conducted outside of the U.S.
Plus, you can turn your card off and on. This feature not only provides you peace of mind, but also saves you the hassle associated with losing a card. Simply turn off your card until you find it, then turn it on for instant use. This fast and simple security feature takes fraud safety up a notch.
Have a Question?
For more information or for assistance with downloading and using the app, contact a Member Services Representative at (920) 921-1123.
Lost or Stolen Card
If your debit card is lost or stolen, call 1-800-383-8000.