Sometimes our plans for saving money falls to the back burner, but a little can go a long way.
Fond du Lac Credit Union’s Change to Saving program rounds up the amount of all purchases made with your debit card to the next dollar and transfers the change to your personal savings account.
For example, if you make a $32.28 purchase, $33.00 will be deducted from your checking account, and $0.72 will be transferred to your savings account. Think of it like throwing your change in a jar, but instead of a jar, it goes directly to your personal savings at Fond du Lac Credit Union.
- Change to Saving is free!
- The program makes it easier to balance your checkbook; no cents to add or subtract with debit card purchases.
- The change adds up quickly, and you’re earning dividends in no time.
- Purchase returns will be credited to your checking account for the exact amount of the purchase only.
- You may cancel Change to Saving at any time.
- Consider signing up for e-Statements at the same time, since each debit card transaction will become two, and your statement will increase in length.
To enroll, or unenroll, in this program, simply click the "Get Started" button below and fill out the form.
Have a Question?
For more information or for help filling out the form, contact a Member Services Representative at (920) 921-1123.