Rooted in the communities in which we serve, Fond du Lac Credit Union and our employees are dedicated to helping others in the community with a variety of initiatives each year.
Year-round, Fond du Lac Credit Union sponsors and hosts financial literacy events and seminars for a wide variety of ages and topics. FDLCU is also a proud sponsor and participant of Money Smart Week.
FDLCU hosts a variety of fundraisers for local efforts or charities for members to participate in, such as: Children's Miracle Network, Fond du Lac Homeless Shelter, ASTOP, Solutions Center, Back to School Supply Drive, and more.
Fond du Lac Credit Union encourages community involvement and offers employees up to 12 hours of pay annually to volunteer for an approved organization of their choice. The credit union also conducts many events to reward their members in the form of special celebrations, giveaways, discounts, and more!
In addition to credit union made donations, such as educational scholarships or sponsorships, FDLCU employees also contribute to a new charity every month. If you ever see an FDLCU employee wearing jeans on a Friday, it means they personally donated to that month's charity, such as Sabish Elves, Back to School Drive, Family Resource Center, Boys and Girls Club, Big Brothers Big Sisters, and more.
Request for Donation or Sponsorship
Fond du Lac Credit Union supports non-profit organizations in and around our community. If your organization would like to request support, please click the link below to download the Donation Request Form.
We review requests on a monthly basis. Please return the form to FDLCU as soon as possible so that we can best serve you and your organization.
Click here for the Donation Request Form
Interested in Becoming a Member?
2020 COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT SPOTLIGHT
In 2020, FDLCU donated and/or volunteered to the following causes, programs, events, and organizations in our community:
- Silent Auction and Fundraiser (Children’s Miracle Network)
- Pursapalooza (Solutions Center)
- Canned Food Drive (Solutions Center)
- Help for the Homeless (FDL Homeless Shelter)
- Fun Kits (Children's Museum of Fond du Lac)
- Tie Blanket Drive (Children's Hospital of Milwaukee)
- Card Making Benefit (National Multiple Sclerosis Society)
- Soda Tab Collection (Ronald McDonald House)
- Back to School Supply Drive (Boys & Girls Club)
- Fond du Lac Dock Spiders
- Children's Coloring Book Giveaway
- International Credit Union Day Giveaway
Seeing the impact that COVID-19 had on small business restaurants, FDLCU also ordered from local businesses during the months of March and April to help show our community support.
- Downtown Deli Market Cafe
- Jersey Mike's
- 11:11 Burgers & Beignets
- Paddy's Pizza
- Pump n' Pantry
- Fanna's Market & Eatery
- Sal's Pizza
2019 Community Involvement Spotlight
In 2019, FDLCU donated and/or volunteered to the following causes, programs, events, and organizations:
- Children’s Miracle Network
- FDL Concert Association
- Solutions Center
- Sabish Elves
- Family Resource Center
- Back to School Supply Drive
- Money Smart Week
- Challenge Day
- Financial Wellness Seminars
- Kids Pumpkin Painting
- 65th Anniversary Giveaways
- International Credit Union Day
- FDL Homeless Shelter
- Relay for Life
- FDL Boys & Girls Club
- FDL Big Brothers Big Sisters
- FDL Softball Hall of Fame