Fond du Lac Credit Union is changing credit card providers in order to bring you improvements to our credit card program, including a contactless payment option. This will mean a few changes to your account, and we want to make sure you know exactly what’s happening.
All FDLCU cardholders will be receiving a letter via US Mail before the end of May.
What to know:
- You will receive a new credit card.
- Your new credit card will still have the security and convenience features it had before.
- You will no longer be able to make a payment at the current site after June 15, 2021. Your payment must be sent to or made at Fond du Lac Credit Union’s office at 91 N Pioneer Rd, Fond du Lac, WI 54935 or sent to P.O. Box 2711, Omaha, NE 68103-2711
- Your new card will be mailed on June 8, 2021. Please wait 7-10 business days for delivery.
- New cards will be mailed to all cardholders, regardless if they are primary or secondary cardholders. Your credit card number and your expiration date will change.
- For security reasons, each secondary cardholder will have a new individual card number, CVV number, and expiration date.
- If you plan to use your card at any ATM, you will be required to use a PIN. You can select your unique PIN during the activation of the card OR call at a later time to select your PIN.
- If you have automatic payments made with your current credit card, make sure to contact each vendor with your new updated credit card number to help avoid any interruption in your service.
- For your convenience, frequently asked questions are listed at the bottom of this page. If you have any additional questions or inquiries before the conversion date of June 18, 2021, please call us at (920) 921-1123. On or after the conversion, please call us at 1-888-999-2231
We’re proud of our new card offerings and we are excited to make them available to you. As always, we will remain committed to creating exceptional member experiences.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Why am I receiving a new credit card?
Fond du Lac Credit Union is changing the credit card processor to better serve your credit card needs. This change requires that a new card be issued.
Will my interest rate change as part of this conversion and card issue?
No. Your interest rate and other terms on your account will not be changing.
Will I have a new PIN number so I can access cash from my credit card?
You will no longer receive a PIN in the mail, and your old PIN will not work with the new card. You can select your unique PIN by calling the number on the activation label and choosing the PIN option.
My existing card does not expire for quite a while; can I continue using my existing card until expiration?
No. Your existing card will not work after June 18 at 6:45 a.m. CDT. Instructions will come with your new card to ensure it is ready to use on or after June 21, 2021.
My spouse and I both have Fond du Lac Credit Union credit cards, and I only received one card. Will my spouse receive a card?
Yes. As a security feature, all cards being issued with this conversion will have a unique number and will arrive separately. However, you will continue to receive only one bill, regardless of the number of cards on the account.
What do I need to do if I have preauthorized or recurring payments that are tied to my existing Fond du Lac Credit Union credit card?
To ensure there is no interruption in recurring or preauthorized payments (such as monthly telephone, electricity, gas bills, insurance, clubs, etc.), contact the merchant immediately upon receiving your new card number and expiration date.
Will the due date for my credit card payment change?
Yes. Your new payment due date will be the 14th of each month. There is no grace period. Your payment must be made on or before the due date to avoid a fee.
Will I need to send my payment to a new location after the conversion?
Yes. The new address will be included on the statement. If you pay this bill through online bill payment, you will need to update the mailing address to P.O. Box 2711, Omaha, NE 68103-2711 on or after June 18, 2021, to ensure that your payment reaches the processor by your due date.
I set up my monthly credit card payment as an automatic ACH transfer, payroll deduction or as a recurring transfer. Do I have to make any changes?
To ensure there is no interruption in automated payments, contact the provider of this service (i.e., another bank or bill pay service) immediately upon receiving your new card to provide your new card number and payment address of P.O. Box 2711 Omaha, NE 68103-2711.
Will my previous card history transfer to my new card number so I have access to the information if needed?
You will not be able to access statements/history online after June 19, 2021, so we recommend you save the statements to your computer or print hard copies before this date.