Let the information flow to you with Fond du Lac Credit Union’s e-alerts. All of our members can take advantage of free e-alerts — available in text and/or email — to:
- Receive your daily balance
- Be notified when your account drops below a certain amount
- Learn when your direct deposit was applied to your account as well as the amount
- See debit pre-authorizations
- Receive payment reminders
- Get news and fraud alerts
HOW TO SET UP E-ALERTS
After you’ve enrolled in online banking, log in and click on “My Account” at the bottom of the page and then click on “Change my Alerts."
Once enrolled in mobile banking, login, and select "Alerts" from the menu in the top left corner of your screen. From here, you'll be able to set alerts for a number of different account activities.
If you need help, just call a Member Consultant at 920-921-1123!