Loan Processor - Full time
You love going to work because of your awesome team. You know all the details of what's happening in your department. Other team members come to you for answers to customer questions because they know you're always happy to help. Your super organized and detail oriented - there's a place for everything and everything is in it's place. You have reminders set for all your future tasks.
If I just described you, then YOU are exactly who we're looking for!
Fond du Lac Credit Union has an opening for a full-time Loan Processor. The person in this position is responsible for the accurate processing of all loans and performs a variety of support duties related to the lending function within the Credit Union.
- Pull credit report and verify debts, income and calculate debt ratio.
- Enter data from applications to core processor
- Research and document MLA and child support statuses
- Process credit reports and understand how to read them
- Review loan files for proper documentation
- Verify funding adheres to loan policy
- Process paid loan documentation
- Process ancillary loan product refunds
- Release liens and send documentation to appropriate parties
- Complete files for adverse action and incomplete applications
- Scan and file recorded mortgages and satisfactions
- Lien Perfections
- File appropriate paperwork to perfect credit union security interests
- Track collateral to ensure all liens have been perfected
- Collateral Insurance Tracking:
- Forward insurance documentation to collateral tracking vendor
- Follow up with members and agents to resolve documentation issues
- Process CPI payment adjustments
- Credit Card Processing
- Review credit card file for proper documentation
- Order cards
- Credit Card Servicing
- Review security for lost/stolen accounts
- Process payments
- Process information changes, including travel updates
- Support resolution of compromised accounts
The idea candidate will:
Have a true desire to help our members achieve their best possible financial situation.
Maintain a high level of accuracy and attention to details while multi-tasking
Have excellent oral and written communication skills, problem solving skills, organizational skills and the ability to work independently
Exhibit composure, patience, and poise when dealing with difficult situations involving members and/or co-workers
Be able to maintain a professional and courteous attitude with all people including fellow employees, members, management staff, and board of directors and outside vendors
Maintain the security of the work area and any information regarding the credit union and its members.
Two or more years Loan processing/servicing experience is required.
Fond du Lac Credit Union offers an excellent benefit package that includes:
- Incentive Plan
- Health Insurance
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Health Savings Account
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays - including your birthday!
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Group Dental Insurance
- Group Vision Insurance
- Jean Fridays
- Volunteer opportunities
e-mail your resume to Lorri Heimbach at firstname.lastname@example.org by January 15, 2022.
Part-time Member Associate
Fond du Lac Credit Union has an opening for a part-time Member Associate (teller) with an outgoing personality and great attitude – someone who loves people and truly wants to create exceptional member experiences. The person in this position works an average of 24 hours per week.
If you have at least one year of sales or customer service experience, an eye for detail, and a smiling face, we’d like to meet you!
As a part-time employee of Fond du Lac Credit Union, you can look forward to, Paid Time Off and paid holidays (including your birthday!). You’ll also receive Long & Short Term Disability Insurance and Life Insurance paid by the Credit Union.