Member Consultant II
You've been told you're a people person and you place great value in building strong relationships. You find satisfaction in helping others and offering sound advice. As a self-starter, you enjoy working independently, but as part of a well-structured team. You have a can-do attitude and making the most of every opportunity is just what you do. These are just some of the reasons why you are a great fit for a career as a Member Consultant II with Fond du Lac Credit Union.
As a Member Consultant II, you're at the forefront of member interactions. You will leverage your communication skills and banking knowledge to engage with members. By understanding members' needs, you will provide financial solutions and advice to resolve issues and help them achieve their financial goals. You'll help our members with new accounts, services and consumer loans.
What qualifications are we looking for?
• Professional, well-developed interpersonal skills essential for interviewing loan applicants and projecting a positive image as representative for Credit Union.
• Must adhere to our core organizational values:
- Family – We value family – our own, our work family and those of our members.
- Integrity – We will do what is right.
- Empowerment – We trust each other to make sound, member-focused decisions.
- Collaboration – We will work as a team and with our membership to create great outcomes.
- Education – We seek knowledge and will use our expertise to guide others towards financial health.
- Purpose – We believe the work we do has meaning. We can impact the well-being of others.
• Must demonstrate proper phone etiquette and project energy and an eagerness to help
• Must demonstrate a superior attention to detail and the ability to analyze information and make sound decisions
• Knowledge of consumer loans, credit granting criteria, interest rates and how they are computed, and required documentation.
• High School diploma plus completion of additional coursework in lending.
• At least two years of experience in a lending department of a branch office of a credit union or financial institution preferred.
• Intermediate mathematical skills required (calculations and concepts involving decimals, percentages, fractions, etc.).
• Attention to detail and ability to make effective decisions based on analyzing information.
• Strong knowledge of Federal Rules and Regulations and credit union policies affecting the Loan Department.
• Efficient and accurate.
• Punctual, dependable and cooperative.
If this describes you, e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 30. No phone calls please.
Part-time Member Associate (Teller)
Fond du Lac Credit Union has an opening for a part-time Member Associate (teller) with an outgoing personality and great attitude – someone who loves people and truly wants to create exceptional member experiences. This position is approximately 24 hours per week.
If you have at least one year of sales or customer service experience, preferably in a financial institution or retail environment, we’d like to meet you!
As a part-time employee of Fond du Lac Credit Union, you can look forward to jean Fridays, Paid Time Off and paid holidays. You’ll also receive Long & Short Term Disability Insurance and Life Insurance paid by the Credit Union.
What qualifications are we looking for?
- Punctual, positive, friendly, outgoing, dependable and cooperative.
- Professional, well-developed interpersonal and communication skills necessary for assisting members and projecting a positive image as a representative of the Credit Union.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in member services and/or teller area of a credit union or other financial institution preferred
- Intermediate mathematical skills required (calculations and concepts involving decimals, percentages, fractions, etc.).
- Working knowledge of computers and Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and Outlook
If you are optimistic, collaborative and have a can-do attitude, complete an application in person Mon – Fri 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at Fond du Lac Credit Union, 91 N. Pioneer Rd., Fond du Lac, get an application online at https://fdlcu.com/sft1081/employment-application-for-fdlcu.pdf or e-mail your resume to email@example.com by October 30. No phone calls please.