Director of Member Services
Fond du Lac Credit Union is looking for a qualified leader to guide our Member Services department. You will be responsible for mentoring and motivating team members on a daily basis while ensuring that our Credit Union members receive the best possible service.
The person in this position plays a key role in helping the Credit Union achieve its strategic goals. They will create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture, set clear team and individual goals, delegate tasks and set deadlines. This person will oversee day-to-day operations, monitor team performance, discover training needs and provide coaching. They will also suggest and organize team building activities, listen to staff feedback and resolve any conflicts; recognize high performance and reward accomplishments.
The person in this position also serves as Bank Secrecy Act Compliance Officer
The Successful Candidate will have
- Extensive knowledge of Credit Union industry’s regulations and guidelines
- Proven work experience as a team leader/mentor
- Good PC skills, especially MS Word & Excel
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Decision-making skills
- Minimum of Associate Degree in Management or Business
- Training in team leading is a plus
You can expect
- Competitive pay
- Paid Time Off
- Paid holidays
- 80% Company paid Health Insurance premiums
- Generous Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Gym Membership contribution
- Company paid Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Education Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Jean Fridays
For consideration, please send your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to:
Subject: Director of Member Services
Part-time Member Associate (Teller) 2 positions available
Fond du Lac Credit Union has an opening for a part-time Member Associate (teller) with an outgoing personality and great attitude – someone who loves people and truly wants to create exceptional member experiences. This position is approximately 27 hours per week
If you have at least one year of sales or customer service experience, preferably in a retail environment, we’d like to meet you.
As a part-time employee of Fond du Lac Credit Union, you can look forward to jean Fridays, Paid Time Off and paid holidays. You’ll also receive Long & Short Term Disability Insurance and Life Insurance paid by the Credit Union.
Complete an application in person Mon – Fri 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at Fond du Lac Credit Union, 91 N. Pioneer Rd., Fond du Lac, get an application online at https://fdlcu.com/sft1081/employment-application-for-fdlcu.pdf or e-mail your resume to email@example.com by January 2. No phone calls please.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
DRUG FREE WORKPLACE