Full-time Member Services
Fond du Lac Credit Union has a full-time opening in our Member Services area. The person in this position will perform a variety of duties related to Member Services within the credit union.
The ideal applicant will:
- Have a can-do attitude and take the initiative to get things done.
- Have a true desire to help our members achieve their best possible financial situation.
- Maintain a high level of accuracy and attention to details while multi-tasking.
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills, problem solving skills, organizational skills and the ability to work independently.
- Exhibit composure, patience, and poise when dealing with difficult situations involving members and co-workers.
- Be able to maintain a professional and courteous attitude with all people including fellow employees, members, management staff, and board of directors and outside vendors.
- Maintain the security of the work area and any information regarding the credit union and its members.
Experience in a financial institution is a plus but not necessary. Education, experience and skills will determine the perfect candidate.
Fond du Lac Credit Union offers an excellent benefit package that includes:
- Health Insurance
- Health Reimbursement Account
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Group Dental Insurance
- Group Vision Insurance
- Jean Fridays
- Volunteer Opportunities
For consideration please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or complete an application https://fdlcu.com/sft1081/employment-application-for-fdlcu.pdf. No phone calls please.