Director of Lending
Here's your opportunity to provide hands-on leadership and guidance in the mortgage and consumer lending area of a successful community Credit Union. You’ll work closely with team members in establishing short and long-range lending goals, monitor industry trends, oversee and ensure the soundness of loan decisions, ensure compliance with federal and state regulations, develop loan policies and procedures, and introduce new products and services to meet the needs of our members.
- Coach, motivate and evaluate loan department staff
- Set appropriate & attainable goals for Loan Department
- Be the point of contact for third party vendors relating to the department
- Minimum of three years in a leadership role
- Minimum of five years of experience in lending for a credit union or other financial institution
- Professional, well-developed interpersonal skills essential for managing the loan department and projecting a positive image as a representative for the Credit Union
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Strong knowledge of Federal Rules and Regulations
- Knowledge of laws, regulations and procedures dealing with delinquency control and collection procedures
- Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines
- Effective negotiator
We offer a competitive salary accompanied by an excellent benefit package.
Our lobby is currently open to members by appointment only. All transactions are done through drive-up or electronically.
For consideration, please send resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to:
Lorri Heimbach - Fond du Lac Credit Union
Subject: Director of Lending