Part-time Member Associate / Receptionist
We strive to be the most responsive and value-providing financial institution for the communities we serve.
Our Mission Statement
Our mission is to create exceptional member experiences.
Our Core Values
Family – We value family – our own, our work family and those of our members.
Integrity – We will do what is right.
Empowerment – We trust each other to make sound, member-focused decisions.
Collaboration – We will work as a team and with our membership to create great outcomes.
Education – We seek knowledge and will use our expertise to guide others towards financial health.
Purpose – We believe the work we do has meaning. We can impact the well-being of others.
When you become a member of the FDLCU team, you’re joining a group of people who care about their work and each other. We strive to be a front-runner employer with benefits that may include:
- Incentive Plan
- Medical Insurance
- Health Savings Account contribution
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement
- Life insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with match
- Voluntary Dental Insurance
- Voluntary Vision Insurance
- Paid holidays – including your birthday!
- Paid Time Off
- Wellness program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Educational Reimbursement
- Volunteer Opportunities