Skip to main content Go to Online Banking


Do you have questions about Fond du Lac Credit Union or our services? Check out these frequently asked questions for some quick facts:


How can I apply for a Loan?

You can either stop in and fill out an application, call a Lending Specialist and complete an application by phone at (920) 921-1123, or fill out one of our online loan applications below
Apply for a Vehicle Loan
Apply for a Personal Loan

I'm already a member, do I have to fill out an application?

Yes. We need a current application any time you are looking to borrow money or change anything on an existing loan.

How long will it take to get a loan?

We typically will have an answer for you within two business days of the submitted application, but this can vary depending on our loan volume.

Can I set up automatic payments?

Yes. We can have the payment taken out of a Fond du Lac Credit Union account or an account from another financial institution. The automatic payment can be paid on a certain day of the month, biweekly or weekly to match your payroll (on a certain day of the week), or it can be set up to be paid on more than one day of the month.

Do you have fixed-rate mortgages?

Yes! Talk with a Lending Specialist about the mortgage loan that fits your situation best.

If I want to do the loan just in my name, why do I have to fill out my spouse's information on the application?

Wisconsin is a marital property state, so any debts your spouse incurred during your marriage are your responsibility, and vice versa. Therefore, we need to know all the debt that is owed under both people. You can still do the loan in just your name, but we need to get your spouse’s information on the application.

Some content requires Adobe Acrobat Reader to view.