Fond du Lac Credit Union has an opening for a full-time Member Associate (teller) with an outgoing personality and great attitude – someone who loves people and truly wants to create exceptional member experiences.
If you have at least one year of sales or customer service experience and a smiling face, we’d like to meet you!
- Represent Credit Union in a courteous and professional manner and provide members with prompt, efficient and accurate service in the processing of transactions.
- Provide general information on all credit union services/policies and refer members to appropriate department for more detailed information.
- Examine checks for endorsement and negotiability.
- Process mail and night deposits.
- Disburse withdrawals in cash or check.
- Provide members with their account information by using Credit Union computer system.
- Balance cash and transactions daily.
- Process money orders, cashiers checks, credit card payments and cash advances, etc.
- Open subaccounts for existing members.
- Cover Reception desk when needed/scheduled.
- Perform miscellaneous tasks such as, scanning, shredding, rolling coin, or other tasks assigned by supervisor.
- Work Saturday rotation.
- Punctual, positive, friendly, outgoing, dependable and cooperative.
- Professional, well-developed interpersonal and communication skills necessary for assisting members and projecting a positive image as a representative of the Credit Union.
- Must be able to pay close attention to detail
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in member services and/or teller area of a credit union or other financial institution preferred
- Intermediate mathematical skills required (calculations and concepts involving decimals, percentages, fractions, etc.).
- Working knowledge of computers and Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and Outlook
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent, plus at least one year of experience in retail or sales.
- Professional, well-developed interpersonal skills essential to deal courteously and effectively with a diverse group of callers, visitors and vendors.
- Knowledge of a multi-line phone system and typing/word processing/data entry skills.
- Basic mathematical skills.
To apply, please upload and submit your resume below, or email it directly to Lorri Heimbach at email@example.com