Persons applying for membership with Fond du Lac Credit Union are required to present valid photo identification and proof of current address in compliance with our Customer Identification Program. The following items are accepted as valid forms of identification and acceptable proof of address documents.
Valid Forms of ID
- Valid State Issued Driver's License
- Valid State Issued Identification Card
- Military Identification Card
- Student Identification Card (for minors)
Proof of Address
- Proof from the Department of Motor Vehicles
- Rental Agreement dated during the past 30 days
- Utility Bill dated during the past 30 days (phone, cable, energy, municipal water)
Have a Question?
For more information or for assistance, contact a Member Services Representative at (920) 921-1123.