Become a valued Fond du Lac Credit Union member and owner! Open an account with us by using the application below.
Fond du Lac Credit Union provides a wide range of financial services and products for its members. Unlike banks, Fond du Lac Credit Union is not-for-profit and our Board of Directors are all volunteers. Our profits are actually YOUR profits.
So what does that mean to you? To name a few, it means:
- Fewer fees
- Better interest rates
- Personalized, in-house lending
- A network of fee-free ATM's
- Fun giveaways
- Prize-linked savings
- Member-exclusive perks and discounts
- Monthly donations to local charities that are important to you and our community
- Annual membership meetings where your voice is heard (attendance voluntary)
- No minimum balance Checking
Interested in becoming a valued member?
The criteria for becoming a member is simple:
- You must live or work in Fond du Lac County or Dodge County.
- Or a member of your immediate family1 must be eligible.
1 Immediate family is defined as spouse, registered domestic partner, parent, child, step-child, brother, sister, grandchild, grandparent, aunt or uncle, niece or nephew (whether or not they reside in the same household).
Once you’ve joined Fond du Lac Credit Union, you will be able to take advantage of all we have to offer, including our full menu of services, the best loan rates we can offer, and lower fees. After opening your account, if you or a family member decide to relocate away from Fond du Lac or Dodge County, you are still able to maintain your membership with FDLCU—once a member, always a member. Thanks to our online services, you'll able to manage your account whenever, wherever.
HOW TO JOIN
Because every member is part owner of the credit union, a savings account — also called a share account — is your key to membership.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Valid state-issued photo ID
- Proof of current address
- A minimum opening deposit of $5.00
See the complete list of acceptable documents for proof of address and valid forms of ID here.
Get started by filling out our membership application!
Open Your Account
Simply stop into our office at 91 N. Pioneer Road to open your account, or give us a call at (920) 921-1123 to schedule an appointment.