Your smart phone just got smarter. With the FDLCU Mobile App, you can do just about everything available through online banking, including:
- Mobile Deposit - deposit checks by taking a picture of them!
- Pay your bills
- See your current account balances
- Transfer funds from one Fond du Lac Credit Union account to another
- Determine which checks have cleared your account
- Check your automatic deposits
- Change your personal identification number (PIN)
- And more!
The only online banking benefit that is not available on our mobile app is e-Statements.
For more information, read the FDLCU Mobile App Download and Registration instructions (PDF) and the How to use Mobile Deposit guide (PDF).
HOW TO START USING MOBILE BANKING
If you are already enrolled in online banking, you can download Fond du Lac Credit Union’s mobile app for iPhone and Android.
Once you have downloaded the app, simply use your current online banking username and password to get started. Note that all usernames and passwords must be lowercase; if they aren’t, please login to online banking and change them to include lowercase letters only.
If you aren’t currently enrolled in online banking, click “New Mobile User?” within the downloaded app to get started.