We work with ISL Education Lending to offer private loans to help you pay for college as well as refinance existing student loans. ISL Education Lending is a nonprofit organization with decades of student loan experience offering lower-priced loans.*
ISL Education Lending offers:
- Student Loans
- Parent or Family Loan
- Refinance Loans
In addition, they offer multiple scholarship opportunities and free college planning tools to help students and families avoid overborrowing and plan smart for life during and after college. Plus, all loans feature:
- No origination fees.
- No prepayment or late fees.
- Repayment benefits.
Learn more about ISL Education Lending’s offerings on their website.
- All loans offered by ISL Education Lending are subject to credit approval.
- Before applying for a private loan, we encourage you to first complete the FAFSA, or Free Application for Federal Student Aid. You should also work with your college financial aid office to explore and exhaust all sources of student financial aid before seeking a private student loan.
The suite of Partnership Loans were created to help undergraduate and graduate students pay for college. These loans are taken out in the student’s name.
Cosigners are often needed for the national Partnership Advance Education Loan®. With this loan, students choose the option that is best for their financial situation.
- Variable or fixed interest rate
- When to begin repayment
Additional no-cosigner loan options exist for undergraduate and graduate students attending Iowa colleges or universities.
And borrowers and cosigners can benefit during repayment with:
- An interest rate reduction.
- The opportunity to release cosigners from their obligation.
Parent or Family Loan
The fixed-rate College Family Loan® is a national loan for parents, family members and others to borrow on behalf of a college student.
- Nearly all the College Family Loan annual percentage rates are lower than what we calculate for the federal parent PLUS loan rate.
- The borrower chooses when to begin repayment when applying.
- Borrowers can take advantage of an interest rate reduction by making principal and interest payments automatically.
Please be aware that, for this loan, the student is neither the borrower nor cosigner, but loan proceeds are sent to the college for the benefit of the student.
For Partnership Loan or College Family Loan questions, call (844) 268-2203.
The fixed-rate Reset Refinance Loan® is an option for borrowers with current student loan debt who are looking for:
- A lower rate, which can mean paying less in total interest.
- Lower monthly payments, which can help if budgets are tight.
- The option to make one payment to one lender for easier repayment.
There are a number of options for these refinance loans based on the borrower’s situation. But all options allow borrowers to refinance one loan or combine multiple loans, including federal loans (for student or parent borrowers), private education loans and previously refinanced or consolidated education loans, into one new private loan.
For questions about the Reset Loan, call (844) 268-2202.