Why shouldn’t the money in your personal checking account grow over time? By maintaining a minimum daily balance of $500.00, the super checking account will earn interest each month.
For greater convenience, connect your payroll, Social Security, military, government, retirement or company pension checks to your account via direct deposit.
Super Checking Account Features
- Minimum balance of $500.00 required to avoid monthly service fee
- Monthly dividends (See rates)
- Unlimited check writing
- Online banking
- Mobile banking
- Optional overdraft protection
- Optional debit card
- Free e-Statements
- Free checks for members age 62 and older
- Free checks for active duty military personnel and veterans
How to Open a Super Checking Account
To open a personal checking account, you will need to meet with one of Fond du Lac Credit Union’s member consultants. While we do accept walk-ins, appointments are preferred.
Call 920-921-1123 to make an appointment.